It is very common to have cold and cold in the winter season. Weak body and, when immunity is low, you can get away from active lifestyle and easily become a victim of diseases.
Getting sick from a cold, fever and fever, lying in bed all day and staying away from work can be quite confusing. In such a situation, only one thing comes in everyone’s mind that, by doing just this disease can be cured.
Yoga can easily help you in this situation. Yoga is a natural immunity booster that helps in making the body and minds healthy as well as protecting it from many diseases.
That is why in this article I will give you information about 8 such yoga to increase immunity which will make your body healthy.
What Does The Immune System Do?
The system or immunity could be a large and systematic network of cells, tissues, and parts. It protects the body from germs and viruses(1). The immune system shows a very important role in protecting the body from diseases/infections and keeping it healthy.
Such an oversized system requires a well-organized OS to function properly. Our body’s system also works in a similar way. It first identifies germs of the disease within the body then works in systematic steps to fight.
Many times, our body’s immune system gets affected because of various reasons. For these reasons.
- Missing active lifestyle
- Poor food habits
When all this is often used, then it can’t be said to be a region of your behavior. But the great news is that you simply can get your old glow and health back by practicing yoga continuously. allow us to skills you’ll be able to increase immunity power through yoga.
Yoga Asanas to Improve Immunity
Immunity and yoga are closely related, both are linked with one another. Your immunity is strengthened when your body is healthy and stress-free.
Regular practice of yoga keeps you faraway from stress, calms the mind and stress-free, makes the body flexible, and enhances the sensation of balance.
Apart from this, yoga asanas also increase your metabolism power and help in healing heart-related diseases with good blood circulation. of this yoga, asanas extend your immunity by keeping your body healthy.
The benefits of doing Tadasana are many. According to research, Yogasanas were conducted by some people, including Tadasana. This research has found that doing yoga asana a positive effect on immunity. Also, there was some benefit in diabetes problem(2).
Method of doing Tadasana:
- Stand straight on the yoga mats by joining the lower legs and toes together.
- Keep both hands straight with the body.
- After this, while lifting the hands, hold the fingers together and keep the course of the palms towards the sky.
- Now while breathing, lift the heels up and try to stand on the strength of the claws.
- In this state, the load of the body will remain on the claws and check out to drag the body upwards. Also, keep breathing at a normal speed. Also, keep breathing at a normal speed.
- Stay during this state for a minute then slowly exhale and return to the previous state.
- Repeat this process 8 to 10 times.
Also, Read ⬇️⬇️
Tadasana (Mountain Pose) Benefits and Precautions.
This is another posture in the category of Yoga asanas to strengthen the immune system. It is believed that performing this asana will increase memory. Trikonasana can help relieve many types of discomfort and increase immunity.
How to do Trikonasana
- Stand upright, the gap between the two legs from 3.5 to 4 feet.
- Keep the center point of your right heel in line with the center of the arch of the left foot.
- Take a deep breath and slowly exhale.
- While exhaling, bend the body from the bottom of the hips to the right side.
- Raise the left hand up and touch the ground with the right hand.
- Both hands will form a straight line.
- Place the right hand on the calf, ankle, or right foot on the ground.
- Make the body feel more relaxed as you exhale.
- Draw deep breaths and leave the body loose.
- Drop the hands into the sides and straighten the legs.
Also, Read ⬇️⬇️
Utkatasana is easy and its many benefits for physical and mental health. By doing this asana, the immune system can also be boosted.
How to do Utkatasana
- First of all, stand on a yoga mat in the state of Tadasana.
- Now keep both hands straight. If you want, you can also move your hands up. In addition, the fingers of the hands can also be interlocked and moved above the head, as explained in Tadasana above. The course of the palms will be towards the sky.
- Then curve the knees and make the posture of the body as if you are perched on a chair.
- During this, keep the back straight.
- Keep your balance in this posture while breathing at a normal speed.
- Stay in this posture for 30 to 60 seconds and then slowly exhale and return to normal posture.
Bhujangasana, also known as cobra pose, feels like a bulging hood of a cobra. Bhujangasana Surya Namaskar is part of the practice.This basic level Ashtanga yoga posture for 15-30 seconds or 5-10 breaths. It can be beneficial to your immune system.
How to do Bhujangasana
- First of all, lie on your stomach on the yoga mat, keep the hands on both sides of the head and keep the forehead on the ground.
- During this time keep your feet taut and keep a little distance between them.
- Now bring your palms equal to your shoulders. Then, while taking long deep breaths, try and lift the body up to the navel while applying pressure towards the bottom.
- Stay in this position and try to look at the sky and stay in this position for a while.
- During this time keep the weight of your body equal on both hands and keep breathing normally.
- Now slowly release your breath and return to your initial state.
Research conducted on various yoga asanas including Vrikshasana found that yoga has the ability to control negative behavior. This can balance the mind and body, thereby boosting the immune system.
How to do Vrikshasana(Tree Pose)
- Stand upright on yoga mats and keep both hands next to you.
- Now curve the right foot and place the sole of the right foot on the upper part of the left thigh.
- Keep in mind that the balance of the foot is to be kept by keeping the left leg straight during this point.
- Once you’ve got balance, take an extended breath and move both hands above the top during a salutary pose.
- In this posture, balance is maintained by keeping the spine straight.
- Keep breathing and exhale normally in this posture.
- After this, slowly change a similar posture and do a similar action by standing on the opposite leg.
Matsyasana can help improve digestion. By eliminating the tension in the shoulders and neck, anxiety, constipation and fatigue can be kept away. It can also be helpful in increasing immunity.
How to do Matsyasana(Fish Pose)
- First of all, sit on the yoga mat
- Now lie back on your back comfortably.
- After this, while trying to hold the elbows on the ground, hold the right foot with the left hand and the left foot with the right hand.
- Now breathe in, lift the chest up and move the head backward as much as possible.
- Stay in this pose for as long as possible and keep breathing at a normal speed, then come to the initial state.
- You can do this action about 4 to 5 times.
7.Padangusthasana(Big Toe Pose)
Padangusthasana yoga calms the brain as it relieves tension and anxiety. This yoga stimulates the digestive system to strengthen the immune system, which can improve digestion.
To increase the immunity of Padungusthasana Yoga your liver and kidneys get more blood flow, resulting in new and better energy. This yoga relaxes the central nervous system and can help you sleep peacefully at night by eliminating the problem of insomnia.
How to do Padangusthasana(Big Toe Pose)
- To do Padangushthasana yoga, you should spread a yoga mat on the floor and stand on it.
- Keep both your hands straight and keep a distance of at least 6 inches between your two legs.
- Now while exhaling, fold the upper part of the body down from the hips.
- Attempt to apply your forehead with the feet and hold the toe with both hands.
- In this posture, you can stop for 30 to 90 seconds.
★ Don’t forget to read them ⬇️⬇️
Sukhasana yoga is a traditional pose for meditation. This allows breathing and motion for the best vitality energy throughout the body.
Allowing yourself to relax and take deep breaths can help reduce stress hormones, heart rate, and nervous system problems. All of these support strong immunity. To increase the resistance to disease
How to do Sukhasana(Easy Pose)
- To do Sukhasana Yoga, you should sit on a yoga mat spread on the ground.
- Bend your legs from here to the knee, in which one leg is outward and the other leg is inwards.
- Keep your spine straight and keep both hands straight on your knees.
- Now close your eyes and meditate.
- In this posture, you can live according to your wish.
Through the article, you have learned some yoga to increase immunity. Apart from this, you also learned the method of doing various yoga asanas. Here, let us tell you that before doing any type of yoga, please consult with a yoga guru or a specialist. Hope this information is beneficial for you. For other information related to yoga and health, keep reading theshivyoga article.
6 thoughts on “Practice These Yoga to Increase Immunity System”
Pingback: Balasana (Child's Pose) Steps and Benefits - The Shiv yoga
Pingback: Surprising Health Benefits of Yoga in the Morning - The Shiv yoga
Pingback: 20 Best Youtube Yoga Channels to keep your body fit. - The Shiv yoga
Pingback: How to do Meditation for Stress Relief and Anxiety -
Pingback: Warrior pose 1 (Virabhadrasana 1): Steps and Benefits and Precautions -
Pingback: Baddha Padmasana (Bound Lotus Pose) Steps and Benefits -