Ashwini Mudra is related to yoga. Yoga is beneficial for our health no matter what happens.
For years, sage monks have been using many types of yoga asanas, meditation, pranayama, postures, and asanas to keep themselves healthy and recommend us to do so that we can keep ourselves healthy like them.
Yoga is beneficial for our health in every situation. In simple language, Ashwini mudra means horse, to perform actions like a horse.
The way a horse keeps opening and closing its anus, that is, the way it shrinks and leaves loose, its action is called Ashwini Mudra. This is why a horse is stronger than other animals.
The way the horse repeatedly squeezes and loosens its anus, the action of shrinking and spreading the anus is called Ashwini mudra.
In the following article, we will learn about Ashwini Mudra i.e. how to do this yoga and the benefits from it. Details of this mudra are also found in our texts.
What is Ashwini Mudra?
Mudra is a Sanskrit word, meaning “gesture“. According to this, Ashwini mudra refers to the “horse gesture“.
Meaning this pose is derived from the lifestyle of the horse to get a horse-like agility, strength and energy. Horse is an indicator of power, so the horsepower unit of the battery consumed is also placed horsepower and horse power is also talked about in sexual enhancement advertisements, not any other animals.
The horse only sits 4-5 times in its entire life, despite that it always travels long distances with agile, very heavy luggage.
The main goal of this Mudra is to bring in horse-like qualities even in humans.
History of Ashwini Mudra
Initially, the Ashwini mudra was not a normal posture, but a hatha yoga action. Which was used to awaken the Kundalini, make semen upward, spiritual energy, work-energy, and store it
But slowly, in addition to its spiritual benefits, many benefits related to physical life also emerged. Due to its simplicity, countless advantages, and the global expansion of yoga, Ashwini mudra spread. And today this mudra has taken a very popular form in the world of yoga.
How to do Ashwini Mudra
There are two popular methods for practicing this mudra, you can use whatever you feel is right and comfortable.
- By laying a mat or blanket posture, the spine should be straightened and sit in any compound posture. If there is difficulty in sitting on the pedestal, then you can sit on the chair.
- Keep the spine straight during the entire posture. If your spine is not straight, you can also sit with your back supported by a wall.
- Breathe deeply and exhale 6-10 times while sitting upright.
- Then shrink the anus and penis together for 1-2 seconds, then release. The breath should be normal. This was done by applying this mudra.
- You can apply for 20-30 postures in the beginning. As your strength increases, you can increase the number to 100.
- Shrinking the anus and penis, hold out the breath according to the power, and while breathing, leave the anus-penis gate. This can be done in 5-6 minutes.
- By laying easy on the ground, sit facing east or north in the state of Sukhasana or Padmasana. Perform pulse refinement pranayama 5-10 times. To know more about this, visit the link below.
- Now bring meditation to your breath and allow it to calm down completely. Take long deep breaths, hold the breath in and take the meditation to the anus or anus. Pull the anus inward and leave it out, exhaling at least 7-8 times after exhaling the anus.
- Normalize yourself by taking two to three breaths, then practice the Ashwini mudra by breathing in and narrowing the anus.
Ashwini Mudra Benefits
We can divide the benefits of this mudra in two parts.
- Reproduction of both men and women, all serious and common problems related to the bladder like dreaming, thinning of semen, premature ejaculation, loosening of the penis, bleeding with urination, excessive sexual urination, painful irregularity of women, loosening of vagina, Cures impotence, sterility, etc.
- Ashwini mudra also helps in curing old piles. But, continue your medicines with this Mudra.
- Ashwini mudra helps in getting rid of constipation.
- It also helps in treating stomach problems like indigestion, food rot in the intestines, disturbance of the digestion, pressure for stool immediately after eating, frequent urination, etc.
- Increases immunity. Improves quality of life.
- Regular practice of this mudra brings a lot of energy, agility, and strength to the seeker of any age.
- Regularizing this mudra helps in keeping a good grip on emotions.
- This increases the brightness of the face and also improves Aura.
- Also cures the disease prostate.
- Ashwini mudra helps in awakening the Kundalini, Extending the longevity of sex by increasing sexual pleasure, and helping to increase sex energy(1).
- Ashwini mudra also helps in increasing intelligence, understanding, and self-confidence.
- This mudra helps yogis to maintain celibacy.
Precautions While Doing Ashwini Mudra.
The following precautions should be followed while doing Ashwini mudra.
- Patients with high blood should not do much of this mudra and should do it at the same speed.
- Pregnant women should perform this Mudra under the supervision of any form of life.
- Asthma patients should not do Ashwini mudra.
- While doing this Mudra you should drink the appropriate amount of water. A person should drink 5% of his weight in water throughout the day.
- This mudra should be done on an empty stomach.
When to do Ashwini Mudra and how long.
You can do this Mudra at any time of the day. But keep in mind that whenever you do this mudra, you do it on an empty stomach and do this posture only by laying a seat or posture on the ground and do not do this posture more than strength, otherwise there may be loss in place of profit.
Initially, do this posture 20 times at a time and do not shrink the anus for more than 3 to 6 seconds. If you do it continuously or if it is used, you can do it 100 times.
Ashwini Mudra is the Yoga Mudra. Continually practicing it gives more energy and strength. It is believed that by continuously doing the Ashwani mudra, a person gets strength like a horse.
Friends, in the end, we will only say that Ashwini mudra is such a yoga posture, by doing it continuously you will get a lot of energy and strength. It is believed that by continuously maintaining this mudra, a person gets horse-like strength. Therefore, do the Ashwini mudra yourself and inspire others to do it as well. Namaste.🙏