A wrong lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, lack of exercise and stress all increase your abdominal fat. As your stomach grows, so will other problems. But by taking the right diet with the right fitness, you can definitely reduce belly fat to a great extent. So today we are going to tell you some important yoga for reducing belly fat, by which users will not only reduce your fat, but you will remain stress-free and you will also be away from other diseases.
So let’s tell you some yoga asanas for fat loss –
Easy Yoga for Reducing Belly Fat
Here we will talk about Yoga for reducing belly fat, whose regular practice can not only reduce fat but can also get rid of other diseases.
1. Tadasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat.
It is important to do Tadasana before beginning yoga. Yogasan is likewise begun to decrease fat. By doing this, the entire body feels extended and brings vitality. what’s more, your bloodstream turns out to be better.
Tadasana Steps :
- First of all, stand upright by joining your toes. Make your hands also straight and keep the palms of the hands in front of the body.
- Now bring both your hands directly towards the front and then take them above your head. Pull your hands up as much as you can.
- Try to stand on your toes and eyes looking upwards. If you cannot stand on your feet, keep the feet on the ground and see more of the ground.
- Breathe normally and hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Take a deep breath and release it. Then slowly place your feet on the floor.
- Repeat this step ten times and take ten seconds of rest before starting again.
Tadasana Benefit :
- It improves your condition.
- Stabilizes hips and abdomen.
- Strengthens the thighs, knees, and ankles.
- Relieves sciatica (pain that occurs in the waist, hips and outer part of the legs).
- People who have blood pressure
- Suffering from insomnia and headache
- Pregnant women should avoid doing it.
- Also, those who have any heart problems, do not do this asana
- If you have pain in your knees, do not do this asana.
2. Surya Namaskar Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat.
Surya Namaskar is a confluence of 12 asanas. All these asanas help to benefit the whole body.
Bowing to and fro carries a stretch to the body, while taking full breaths expels the poisons of the body.
You get a lot of benefits by doing Surya Namaskar in front of the sun every morning.
Surya Namaskar Steps-
- First of all, stand up straight with your two legs together, make the chest very wide and relax the shoulders.
- When you breathe out, keep both your hands at your sides very straight. When you exhale, bring your hands in front of your chest and keep your hands in the prayer position.
- Now take a breath and move both hands upwards and then stretch backward.
- Then exhale and bend forward and then keep the forehead on your knees.
- Now bend the left knee, move the right leg backward and place the palms on the ground.
- Then hold the breath and stretch the left leg as well. This is called the Planck state.
- Now come to the ground and turn the spine outward. Along with this, your knees, chest, and chin should be on the ground.
- Now take a breath and after lying straight and move your head backward.
- After this, your hands should be on the ground, release the breath and tilt your torso forward and move the hips outward.
- Then breathe in and bring your left leg forward. Meanwhile, your elbows should be straight and your head backward.
- Now bring your other leg also forward and apply your head on the knee.
- Then stand upright and stretch your torso and arm backward.
- Then return to your old state.
Surya Namaskar Benefits
- All the body parts and internal organs from the head to the feet get a lot of benefit by performing this asana.
- By doing Surya Namaskar daily, you are full of energy.
- Women should not do Surya Namaskar during periods.
- Pregnant women should talk to their doctor before performing this asana.
- People who have a spinal problems, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease should not do this asana.
3.Padahastasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
The lower abdominal area is pressed while bending forward, causing fat burning. In this way, pressing the stomach helps to tone the stomach.
Steps of Padahastasana
- First of all, stand in Tadasana pose and place both your hands on both sides of your body. Just connect the feet.
- Keep your spine very straight.
- Take a fast breath and move your hands upwards.
- When you exhale, tilt your torso forward.
- Breathe and exhale and bend forward completely.
- Try to touch the ground with your hands and do not bend your knees. Those who are doing this stage from the beginning can put hands on ankles or toes.
- Hold the breath and stay in this state for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Now release the breath and then release the claw as well and return to Tadasana again.
- Do this asana ten times. After doing this process twice, take a gap of ten seconds.
- It improves your digestion, tones the muscles of the stomach.
- Strengthens wrists joints.
- Relaxes you physically and mentally.
- You have to be perfect in Uttanasana before performing Padahastasana.
- Also, those who have spinal disc problems should not do this asana.
4.Paschimottanasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
This easy stimulates your Manipur Chakra. By bending forward in this posture, the torso, thighs, and hips also stretch.
It is beneficial for digestive problems.
Paschimottanasana Steps –
- First of all, sit on the floor in Padmasana or Sukhasana.
- Now keep your waist straight and keep your feet in front.
- Then take a deep breath and move your hands upward.
- The waist should be very straight. Now exhale and lean towards the thighs. Then move your hands towards the claws.
- Bend your head at the knee. People new to this posture can touch the ankle or just the thighs.
- Once you touch your claws, tilt the claws backward.
- Stay in this state for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Then slowly keep it for five minutes and then increase the time as much as possible.
- Return to the old state.
- Repeat this asana ten times in the beginning and then continue to increase slowly.
- It reduces stress.
- It helps to remove abdominal fat.
- Balances the cycle of periods.
- Improves digestion in the stomach
- People who have spinal disc problems or have abdominal surgeries should not do this asana.
- If you are also suffering from asthma and diarrhea then do not make this easy.
5.Pawanmuktasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
This asana helps reduce many stomach problems such as indigestion and constipation. Right now, knees put the focus on your stomach, so keep this state for over one moment so the fat of that region can be singed.
Step by Step Instructions to do Pawanmuktasan
- The first rest straight. Combine your two legs.
- Presently take a full breath and discharge. At that point bring the two legs towards the chest.
- Grab the feet with your hands and try to put pressure on the stomach.
- Keep breathing and exhale and keep your chin at the knee.
- Keep this state for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Exhale slowly and straighten your legs. And leave the body completely loose.
- Rest in the breath.
- Do this asana 7 to 10 times. And to repeat the process take a gap of 15 seconds.
Benefits of Doing Pawanmuktasana
- It makes the muscles of the waist and abdomen strong.
- It keeps digestion fine and removes gas.
- Tones the legs and shoulder muscles.
Pregnant women, people who are suffering from spinal problems and who have problems with blood pressure should not do this condition.
6.Naukasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
Doing this easy daily will help reduce your abdominal fat. Holding this state for more than a minute helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles and the abs are also toned.
How to do Naukasana –
- First, lie down straight. Keep the hands on your side and keep the feet straight.
- Now breathe and release and then raise your torso slightly and place your hands just in front.
- Place the palms facing each other.
- Now raise the legs upwards as well.
- By holding this position, you will feel pressure on the abdominal muscles.
- Keep breathing normally. And keep this state for 30 to 60 seconds like this.
- Breathe and release, then return to the old state.
- If you are new to this condition then do it five times then keep increasing it slowly. Take 15 seconds of rest in between periods.
Benefits of Doing Naukasana –
- This strengthens the stomach muscles and removes the fat of the stomach.
- The health of abdominal organs improves.
- They strengthen the shoulders, thighs, and hands.
- People who are suffering from blood pressure, heart problem, diarrhea, headache, and sleeplessness should not do this condition.
- Also, women should not take these poses during pregnancy and periods.
7.Ustrasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
Right now, extending back, you hold your lower legs with your hands, since this makes the abs tone. The stretch that your stomach gets during naukasana will be loose.
Step by Step Instructions to do Uttrasana –
- As a matter of first importance sit in Vajrasana.
- Now put your weight on the knee and straighten your torso.
- Then exhale and tilt the torso backward and hold the ankles one by one with your hands.
- While doing this asana, there will be pressure on your abdominal muscles.
- Initially keep this asana for 20 to 30 seconds and then slowly increase it.
- And keep breathing normally.
- Exhale and return to the old state again.
- Do this asana five times in the beginning, then slowly increase it.
- Take a rest of 15 seconds between the stages.
Benefits of Doing Uttrasana –
- The muscles of the waist are strong.
- The condition improves.
- Fatigue, periods discomfort and mild back pain are treated.
- People who are suffering from heart disease, back or neck injury and high blood pressure should not do this condition.
- People who have migraines and sleeplessness problems should not do this condition.
8.Uttanpadasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
This easy helps in getting rid of the fat of the lower abdomen as well as hips and thighs. This pose is very effective for the fat that accumulates at the hip and waist during pregnancy.
How to do Uttanapadasan –
- First of all, lie down and keep the legs straight. Keep both on the side of the body.
- Then take a deep breath and then slowly raise both your legs upwards. First of all, hold your feet 45 degrees. Hold this position for 15 to 30.
- Keep breathing normally. Then increase your capacity.
- Now try to straighten the leg very slowly.
- Hold this state for 30 seconds.
- Then slowly bring your feet back to the old state.
- Do this asana ten times in the beginning, then slowly increase it.
- Take a rest of 15 seconds after each procedure.
Benefits of Doing Uttanapadaasana –
- It treats stomach diseases like acidity and constipation.
- Heals back pain.
- It improves the function of the reproductive organ.
- Improves blood circulation.
- A person who is recovering from sprains and spinal injuries should not do this asana.
9.Marjariasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
In this easy, the fat of your pat melts and this reduces the size of the stomach. It is also beneficial for making smooth spine flexible.
How to do Margarisan –
- First of all, sit in Vajrasana.
- Now keep both hands forward and straight.
- And keep the toes of the feet upright.
- Now take a deep breath and move your head slightly backward and tilt your waist towards the ground.
- Spoil your stomach as much as you can.
- Hold your breath and keep this state for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Now exhale and then move your waist upwards and keep the head between the two hands.
- Take a deep breath and keep this state for 15 to 30 seconds as well.
- Gradually increase this capacity.
- Exhale and then return to the old state. Rest for 15 seconds.
- Do this process ten times. Then keep increasing your capacity.
- After doing every procedure, rest for 15 seconds. This asana is a great asana to remove belly fat.
Benefits of Doing Margariasan –
- Improves your condition.
- Relaxes on the lower back area.
- If you are suffering from a head injury, make sure that your head is exactly the same as your torso.
10.Bhujangasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
Stretch your stomach with this asana. By doing this asana day by day, the muscles of the abdomen will be reinforced and what’s more, this asana is successful to decrease back pain.
How to do bhujangasana –
- The first rests on the stomach.
- Open your legs and place the claws on the floor.
- Now lift the chest up and straighten the hands as well.
- Keep shoulders also straight.
- Now take a deep breath, then try to slowly move your stomach backward.
- This will irritate your stomach.
- Stay in this state for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Then exhale and slowly try to bring your chest, neck and head down.
- Then return to the old state in the same way.
- Do this asana ten times.
- Take 15 seconds of rest in between repeating the posture.
Benefits of Performing Bhujangasana
- This causes stomach tone.
- Improves flexibility of the lower and middle parts of the waist.
- The waist and shoulders are strong.
- Stress and fatigue are eliminated.
- Turn back until you feel a stretch on the abdomen, thighs, and waist.
- If you feel any pain while stretching, do not stretch and relax.
- In these cases, you can do half-bhujangana. Also, pregnant women, people with back injuries and people with Carpal tunnel syndrome should not perform this asana.
11. Dhanurasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
This pose is very beneficial in toning your stomach. It helps in stretching your abdomen, midsection, thighs, hands just as chest and also improves your posture.
How to do Dhanurasana –
- The first rest down on the stomach.
- Keep your feet together and keep your hands on the side of your body.
- Now take a deep breath and slowly raise both your legs upwards and also lift the torso backward.
- Bend your feet slightly and then hold your ankles with both hands.
- Keep this state for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Then slowly increase the capacity.
- Keep breathing normally.
- Now exhale and then return to the old state.
- Repeat this asana ten times.
- Keep repeating the process for 15 seconds in between.
Benefits of Performing Dhanurasana –
- It improves posture.
- Stretches the muscles of the waist and makes them strong.
- It stimulates the neck and abdomen.
- People who are suffering from high blood pressure, hernia and lower back injury or neck injury should not do this asana.
- Women should not do this asana during pregnancy or period.
12.Savasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
After all these asanas, it is very important to give rest to your body and for this thing, Shavasana is a very important posture.
How to do a Savasana
- First of all, lie down on your waist.
- Join your two feet together and keep your hands on the side.
- Then close your eyes.
- Now take a fast breath and release and give the body complete rest like this.
- Keep lying until the body becomes calm.
Benefits of Performing Shavasana
It gives deep relief to your body, with the help of which the tissues remain fine and also relieves stress.
This asana also helps to relieve blood pressure, sleeplessness, and anxiety.
- Abstain from moving your body while performing Savasana as it would upset the training and will fuel your interruptions.
- Make a point to perform it on a hard, level surface.
- Practice this in a domain that offers a peaceful and loosening up environment.
13.Virabhadrasana Yoga For Reducing Belly Fat
Virabhadrasana – also known as Warrior Pose – has three types. Veerabhadra, a valiant warrior, was an incarnation of Lord Shiva. In fact, the purpose of naming “Virabhadrasana” is that every yogi is being motivated to become a “spiritual warrior”.
How to do Virabhadrasana
- Stand in Tadasana. Inhale and open your feet 3.5 to 4 feet.
- Bend your left foot 45 to 60 degrees inward, and right foot in 90 degrees outside.
- Align the right heel with the left heel. While exhaling, try to rotate your torso to 90 degrees to the right.
- You may not be able to fully rotate the torso. If this happens, do as much as you can.
- Slowly raise your hands until the hands are directly in line with your torso. Join the palms and point the fingers towards the ceiling.
- Make sure your back is straight. If the back is bent, the lower back pain may sit over time.
- Hold your left heel immovably on the ground and twist the correct knee until the knee is straightforwardly over the lower leg.
- If you have so much flexibility, then parallel your thigh with the ground.
- Raise your head and keep your eyes on the fingers. In general, take in multiple times and breathe out so you can stay in the stance for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Gradually as your body starts increasing strength and flexibility, you can increase the time – do not exceed 90 seconds.
- When after breathing 5 times you can come out easily.
- To get out of the pedestal, lower your head, then lift the right thigh, lower your hands, straighten the torso and bring the feet back in the tarmasana.
- After doing it on the right side, do all these steps also on the left side.
Benefits of Virabhadrasana
- Stretches your shoulders, arms neck, and back.
- Strengthens the muscles of the shoulders, arms, and back.
- Strengthens the thighs, calves, and ankles and taps them.
- Virabhadrasana relieves sciatica.
- Those who have high BP or heart problem, do not do Virabhadrasana.
- If you have a shoulder problem, do not add the palms, but keep the hands parallel.
- If there is difficulty in raising the hands above the shoulder, then raise the hands as much as possible without pain.
- If you have a problem with your neck, keep the head straight – do not lift the head to look at the fingers.
- Do not push beyond your physical capacity.
People also ask
Q: Can yoga reduce tummy?
Ans : There are no alternate routes to disposing of stomach fat yet legitimate eating regimen with great wellness routine can help decrease paunch fat to a huge degree. In the event that you would prefer not to hit the rec center, at that point yoga is constantly an alternative. It helps decline stomach fat as well as enables your body and brain to feel revived.
Q: Is yoga a good way to lose weight?
Ans : If your goal is weight decrease, picking one of the streaming styles of yoga, for instance, Ashtanga, Vinyasa or Power Yoga, is the smart choice. … You will devour calories, tone and stretch your muscles, and give weight bearing action to your bones with these sorts of yoga.
Q: Can yoga tone your body?
Ans : Yoga is an incredible type of activity. You can do it anyplace and it requires no unique gear. It additionally upgrades adaptability, perseverance just as muscle tone. Yoga asanas (or postures) have a double capacity – a portion of the stances utilize your body weight to condition your muscles, while others fortify the muscles.