Since antiquated occasions, yoga has been utilized as an extraordinary choice for looking after wellbeing. This is the reason that even today science considers the power of this amazing ability of yoga. There have been many types of research related to yoga, in which it has been proved that the practice of various asanas of yoga can help in getting rid of many serious diseases. One of these procedures associated with yoga is Bhastrika Pranayama. In this article, we will tell you in detail about the benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama and the process of doing it.
At the same time, you also have to keep in mind that Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga will be beneficial only if balanced eating and routines are followed with it.
What is Bhastrika Pranayama?
Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga is a combination of two Sanskrit words. The first word is Bhastrika, which means Blower.
Explain that the blower is the device that a blacksmith uses to heat the coal.
pranayama implies that the life of the air is extending.
According to its name, in this process of yoga, the breath of breath is released as fast as a blower to extend the breath.
Also, the breath is taken inwardly with equal speed and speed.
This process of yoga can prove to be helpful in removing impurities from the body and increasing oxygen levels in the body.
The healthy respiratory system has been considered as the basis of life, so the bhastrika pranayama can also be helpful in relieving many health-related disorders. You will get to know more about this in the next part of the article.
Spiritual Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama
1. Bhastrika Pranayama yoga for Blood Pressure
A research conducted by Nepal Medical College published on the website of NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) found that if the Bhastrika Pranayama yoga process is practiced with slow breathing speed, then its direct effect would be visible on the blood pressure of the person.
Also, the research has confirmed that this practice can help in controlling the increased blood pressure along with improving the nervous system.
2. Bhastrika Pranayama to Improve Heart Rate
As already mentioned in the article, Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga helps in controlling the increased blood pressure by improving the nervous system.
On the other hand, research is done in this regard also mentions that it can also be helpful in improving the increased heart rate.
In such a situation, it would not be wrong to say that the benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama can be achieved in controlling the increased heart rate. (1)
Also Read ⬇️⬇️
3. Helpful in weight loss
Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga can prove to be beneficial for people suffering from obesity.
According to experts, its regular practice can be helpful in strengthening the respiratory system and removing stress as well as reducing belly fat.
However, precise scientific evidence is not available on how it can reduce weight.
4. Bhastrika Pranayama for Depression
The benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama can prove to be effective even under stress conditions.
Actually, Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga has many health benefits. The same benefits also include relieving depression.
It is said that if a person brings this process of yoga into regular practice, then along with other problems, it can help in getting relief from depression.
5. Relief from Respiratory Problems
As we mentioned earlier in the article, during the practice of Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga, the focus is mainly on the breathing process.
Therefore, it also serves to strengthen the lungs, which play a major role in respiration.
That is why experts consider it beneficial in respiratory problems like asthma.
In such a situation, it would not be wrong to say that the benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama can prove beneficial in many respiratory problems.
6. In Getting Energy
Our mind and body get a lot of energy through the practice of Bhastrika Pranayama.
7. Digestive Power
Digestive power can be strengthened by the regular practice of Bhastrika Pranayama.
Also Read ⬇️⬇️
8. Amount of Oxygen
By practicing Bhastrika Pranayama, the amount of oxygen in a person’s body is always balanced and at the same time, the body gets a higher amount of vital life.
9. Lung Strengthens
The best benefit of Bhastrika Pranayama is that it makes our lungs strong.
10. Breathing Related Problems
With regular practice of this pranayama, breathing problems like asthma, bronchitis, allergies, etc. can be overcome with posture.
11. All Stomach Diseases
By practicing Bhastrika Pranayama, all stomach diseases like acidity, nausea, and ulcers, etc. are eliminated.
12. All Nadis are Corrected
By performing Bhastrika Pranayama, purification of all the nerves of the body. This pranayama is helpful in transmitting prana in all 72 thousand nadis of the body.
How to do Bhastrika Pranayama Steps.
- First of all, sit on a padmasana by laying yoga mats.
- Now keep in mind that while doing this pranayama, your throat, spine, and head should remain absolutely straight.
- Now take deep breaths through both the nostrils while making sure that your mouth does not open at all while doing this exercise.
- In the process of breathing, your lungs should swell up completely.
- After this, now you have to release the filled breath through both the nostrils in one stroke.
Also Read ⬇️⬇️
- The exhalation speed should be so rapid that the lungs should shrink with shock.
- A cycle of Bhastrika Pranayama completes from breathing to quitting.
- Initially, slow down this process and complete about 10 to 12 cycles of this process.
- Once you get used to it and start off slow, you can increase the speed of completing its cycles depending on your ability.
- At the same time, at the end of the process of practice, you have to keep in mind that this practice should be stopped only while gradually reducing the speed of completing the cycle.
Precautions for Bhastrika Pranayama
- Before starting this pranayama, the nose should be cleaned thoroughly.
- In the initial time, Bhastrika Pranayama yoga should always be practiced at a slow pace.
- Patients suffering from lung, heart and high blood pressure problems should always practice this process with slow speed. Do not do this pranayama if the problem is serious.
- On the other hand, if someone is going to do Bhastrika Pranayam for the first time, then practice it with a yoga expert.
Now you must have known well about what is Bhastrika Pranayama and what can be its benefits.
Also, in which problems it can prove to be beneficial, you must not have any doubt in this regard.
In such a situation, if you also want to bring Bhastrika Pranayama into regular practice, then first take a look at all the necessary information given in the article.
Also keep in mind the precautions related to Bhastrika, so that you can get maximum benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama.
If there are any other questions related to this topic, then please reach us through the comment box given below.
Hope this article will help you in solving many health-related problems.
3 thoughts on “Bhastrika Pranayama Benefits, Steps, and Precautions”
Pingback: Seven Chakras: How to Activate Chakras in the Human Body
Pingback: Pranayama Yoga: The Ultimate Guide for Everyone - The Shiv yoga
Pingback: Ujjayi Pranayama Benefits and Steps - The Shiv yoga