If you feel physically and mentally exhausted day-since a long time ago run among home and office,then this article is for you. If you want to keep your mind calm in a busy routine, then yoga is a good option. Also, yoga can be believed to keep yourself energetic and detoxify the body.However, you may have heard many people say that ‘Yoga will not be from us’, but knowing the benefits of Pranayama, you will also say that ‘Yoga will happen only’.
In this article, we will not only tell you the benefits of Pranayama but will also show you how to do Pranayama and more.
What is Pranayama?
Prana is the power that keeps you alive and gives strength. So ‘life’ refers to our life force and regularization with ‘dimension’. Therefore Pranayama means regularizing one’s own life force.
Thousand subtle energy of the body passes through the glands (called nadis) and centers of energy (called chakras) and creates aura around the body. The quantity and quality of life force determine the mood of manushya.
If the life force is strong and its flow is continuous and steady, then the mind remains happy, calm and enthusiastic.
But due to lack of knowledge and lack of focus on the breath, the human pulse can cause an obstruction in the flow of life.
Such a situation generates apprehensions, anxieties, and fears in the mind. Every trouble arises in the first subtle. Therefore, some disease first arises in the life force.
Types of Pranayama
- Ujjaiyi Pranayama
- Bhramri Pranayama
- Suryabhedi Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Sheetli Pranayama
- Sheetkari Pranayama
- Moorchha Pranayama
- Palawani Pranayama
Health Benefits of Pranayama
- Pranayama improves the capacity of the lungs so that the lungs remain healthy.
- Pranayama decreases blood pressure.
- Pranayama improves digestion.
- Pranayama thickens the blood because of the plenitude of oxygen and improves mind capacities.
- Pranayama helps to Reduce Belly Fat.
- Pranayama decreases high heart rate and regulates bloodstream
- Pranayama strengthens the cardiac respiratory system.
- Pranayama improves the health of the entire nervous system.
- The daily activity of Pranayama increases the concentration and stability of the brain.
- Pranayama helps in yoga’s higher actions, meditation and leads to spiritual development.
- The routine action of Pranayama leads to control of the physical system, stability of mental tendencies and deep realization of mind and body.
- Pranayama training helps a person to easily live in high places lacking oxygen in the atmosphere.
- By doing pranayama in body, mind, and soul, there is harmony.
How to do Pranayama.
- Sit quietly for a minute. Inhale and release normally.
- During this one minute, think that you are going to get energy in body and mind to be healthy and strong.
- Think that you are going to get out all the impurities of the mind through breathing and you are going to get energy and life with breathing.
- Think that the breath you take will be external to life.
- Close the eyes, focus the vision on the nose, keep the back straight, and calm the mind.
- Take a deep breath, very slowly.
- Think that you are filling energy and life in the mind .
- The duration of exhalation should be the same as the duration of breathing.
- While exhaling, think that all the defects of your body and mind are coming out.
- Repeat 10-20 times as per your convenience.
What Precautions Should be Taken in Doing Pranayama?
- If you feel dizzy or have difficulty breathing, sweating, or a feeling of excoriation, stop doing pranayama immediately.
- Openly sit in a well-ventilated place, and breathe normally. Do not try to do pranayama again.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or children under 12 years of age.
- Not suitable for people with asthma,
- People with serious diseases like heart disease, cancer, etc. Do not try to do pranayama
- Do pranayama again under the supervision of a qualified yoga guru.
People also ask
Q: Can pranayama be done at night?
Ans: Yoga and Pranayama are huge measures to improve rest and diminish workplace hostility, pressure, anxiety, in this way various issues. Following yoga and pranayama – Bhastrika Pranayam, Kapalbhati Pranayam, and Anulom Vilom Pranayam – have been viewed as valuable.
Q: Can I do pranayama after eating?
Ans: Pranayama ought not be practiced after dinners. You can do pranayama in any occasion three hours after suppers. Review a mind-boggling supper will take any more drawn out to get prepared.
Q: What is pranayama breathing?
Ans: The Power of Breathing: Pranayama Techniques Worth Practicing. … In yoga, we suggest this as pranayama. Prana is a Sanskrit word that suggests life force and Ayama infers widening or broadening. Thusly, “pranayama” signifies the control of the current force. It is in any case called the extension of breath.